Our Farmers’ Markets are open every Saturday and Sunday all Winter now coming into Spring!
The Saint Paul Farmers’ Market: There is a great variety of local foods available all year. During the winter, you’ll find locally grown root veggies, squash, fresh mushrooms, humanely raised meats, eggs, baked goods, honey, syrups, sauces and specialty foods from independent producers. Our Downtown Winter Market is open 9am -1pm, Saturdays through April!
Check out here our Winter schedule and locations now coming into Spring:
- 9am-1pm, Well Into March, Sat, March 12, 2022, Downtown St Paul
- 10am-2pm, Sat, March 12, 2022, Bachman’s Apple Valley
- 10am-2pm, Sunday, March 13, 2022, Bachman’s Fridley
- 9am-1pm, Saturday, March 19, 2022, Lowertown, Downtown St Paul
- 10am-2pm, Saturday, March 19, 2022, Bachman’s, Lyndale
- 10am-2pm, Sunday, March 20, 2022, Bachman’s Maplewood
- 9am-1pm, Saturday, March 26, 2022, Lowertown, Downtown St Paul
- 10am-2pm, Saturday, March 26, 2022, Bachman’s, Apple Valley
- 10am-2pm, Sunday, March 27, 2022, Bachman’s Fridley
Follow this link for a complete listing of Markets!
The SPFM allows only fresh, locally grown produce to be sold, directly from the grower to the consumer, making it unique among many farmers’ markets. The baked goods, artisan foods, confections and other products offered are produced locally as well. In addition to the weekend downtown Saint Paul location, the SPFM operates 19 Neighborhood Markets as well as Winter Markets in downtown and various neighborhood locations. The Saint Paul Farmers’ Market is located at 290 5th Street East in downtown Saint Paul.