Wednesday, April 28
Friday, April 30
Saturday, May 1
What is Fashion Week MN?
Fashion Week Minnesota is a bi-annual event of runway shows, presentations, panels, and shopping events used to highlight the current collections of Minnesota-based designers, brands, and retailers. The event is organized by Fashion Week MN, a volunteer-run, community-oriented, not-for-profit organization that organizes two fashion weeks each year—a spring edition in April, and a fall edition in September. Annually, FWMN is attended by more than 2,500 attendees during more than 15 events in 7 days.
The mission of Fashion Week MN is to cultivate the interconnected fashion economy of the North that inspires, drives and supports creativity while breeding opportunity in a global market.
We strategically present fashion of the North with the focus and support built on five strong pillars:
- Education: to provide fundamental tools and material for the community to be successful and equal opportunity
- Innovation: to launch a series of diverse forms in fashion while recognizing creative expression that provides a global perspective
- Reputation: to respect and act upon ethical and sustainable business practices
- Business: to provide support for individuals and small businesses opportunities on a local to a global scale
- Investment: to improve the inclusivity of the local fashion community so that it may support and curate an approachable form of creative expression
Do you want to be a part of FWMN? Head to the F.A.Q. page to get started!