January 22nd – February 28th (weather permitting!)
Tuesday-Friday 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Saturday-Sunday 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Zephyr Theatre Parking Lot 601 Main Street North Stillwater, MN 55082 (map)
Limit to 100 visitors at a time for safety.
Walk-up tickets may be purchased at the gate depending on availability.
FREE parking is available on the north side of the theatre, the city lot at Laurel and Main, or on the street.
Restrooms are open. Bar is open for takeout. Masks required when inside!
The Zephyr Theatre is a professional theatre providing live performances, music, dance, education, and artistic opportunities for all ages.
Created from the old Zephyr Train Depot in Stillwater, The Zephyr Theatre will provide the following:
• 324-seat Theatre and Performance Space with Professional Stage,
Lighting, and Sound Technology
• Stunning Lobby
• Large Meeting Hall/Rehearsal Space
• Dance Rehearsal Studio
• Exquisite Bakery
• Scene, Costume, and Prop Shops
It will benefit the community by:
• Providing a regional professional theatre on the east side of the
Twin Cities and western Wisconsin
• Further establishing the St. Croix Valley as a cultural center and
• Increasing tourism and bringing more people to existing
downtown businesses year-round
• Contributing to a greater Stillwater Main Street
• Offering a space/stage option for other performance groups in the area
• Creating a place for meetings, lectures, and gatherings for public or
• Holding classes and workshops in performance and art benefitting all ages
• Commissioning local artists, composers, performers, and playwrights
The theatre will produce at least six productions of its own each year, as well as offer occasional music concerts, dance performances, and touring productions. The theatre will also be known for the exquisite desserts served at intermission. With your help in our capital campaign, our projected opening will be November, 2017.
We will create a unique blend of theatrical and musical experiences through professional performance and education for people of all ages. We will be a must-see destination for audiences and a gathering place for art and artists in the St. Croix Valley and beyond, acquiring a national presence and recognition.