Pottery Place History – Shop the beautiful Historic Pottery Mall – Redwing, MN

Jan 2, 2020 | shop/share

Red Wing pottery refers to American stonewarepottery, or dinnerware items made by a company initially set up in Red Wing, Minnesota, in 1861 by German immigrant John Paul, which changed its names several times until finally settling on Red Wing Potteries, Inc. in 1936. The pottery factory that started in 1861 continues to the present day under the names of Red Wing Pottery and Red Wing Stoneware. There was a respite in production when Red Wing Pottery Sales, Inc. had a strike in 1967 causing them to temporarily cease trading. The company still makes both zinc/Bristol glazed products as well as salt-glazed, hand-thrown, kiln fired items

Visit and shop the beautiful Historic Pottery Mall. Two floors full of antiques & collectibles with a wide variety of items for everyone to enjoy!

Pottery Place History

Adsense

 

Recent Posts

Join-Subscribe

advertisement

Adsense

Facebook

advertisement

Adsense

Instagram

advertisement

Adsense

Evergreen Content

advertisement
error: Content is protected !!

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This