Hard to believe, but apple season is here! @AmesFarm is at the market with Frist Kiss, Zestar and SweetTango apples.
MISSION, VISION & VALUES
MILL CITY FARMERS MARKET
MISSION: To inspire and nurture a healthy community by building a local, sustainable and organic food economy in a vibrant experiential marketplace.
VISION: To be a nationally recognized marketplace model that connects, educates and empowers a community to support a healthy, sustainable food system to contribute to the success of local food growers and producers.
MILL CITY FARMERS MARKET CHARITABLE FUND
MISSION: To support a healthier community through partnerships, educational programming, and support for organic farmers and local food producers.
VISION: To grow a just, local, sustainable food system by sharing resources and collaborating with others for the health of our community.
- Inclusion. We support access to healthy food for all residents of our community.
- Stewardship. We nourish the health and integrity of land, animals and people.
- Learning. We provide experiential opportunities that educate people about the quality, sourcing and true value of food.
- Leadership. We strive to be a leading voice, innovator and public force for a healthy planet.
- Partnership. We believe authentic, collaborative relationships are essential to achieving our vision.
- Community. We promote a thriving and inclusive gathering place that celebrates our agricultural heritage in a national, historic landmark.