Chefs Joan and David Donatelle will demonstrate and cook a five-course meal (recipes provided) inspired by their years of leading tours to Italy. Each course of this fundraising dinner is paired with a wine from the award-winning winery. (Non-alcoholic options available).
The spacious Marquette Pavilion is an elegant clear-span structure. The glass walls will be slid open to welcome in the fresh lake country air and panoramic views of the vineyard as we enjoy our five course wine dinner. Tables will be set to observe social distancing. Additional tables for two are available upon request. Occupancy will not be over 50% the capacity.
Arrive early to walk the beautiful grounds of the winery and peek in the cabanas before an evening of fabulous food and delicious wines. You’ll get to taste Itasca, the newest Minnesota varietal.
Antipasti: Bruschetta, Olives, Salami & Cheese
Primi: Testaroli Pasta with Fresh Pesto
Secondo: Stuffed Pork Tenderloin w/ Summer Vegetables
Vegetarían Option: Vegetarian Meatballs with Tuscan Tomato Sauce
Insalata Verde: Mixed Green Salad
Buy a Ticket for the Fabulous Raffle Package!!
A Sovereign Estate Tasting Tour (1 hour) followed by 2 hours in a Private Cabana for 8 guests. Charcuterie and flatbreads accompanied by guided tastings of 4 different wines. (Your wine glasses are your souvenir! Gratuity for wait staff included.)
A $650 value! This event must be scheduled with the winery and used by the end of 2021. (The Winery at Sovereign Estate is known for its cozy fall and winter atmosphere.)
- 6:00 pm Check-in at the winery’s Marquette Pavilion; purchase tickets to the fabulous Raffle Package (raffle tickets are available to purchase throughout the evening.)
- 6:30 pm Dinner, chef demos and wisdom, wine or non-alcohol options
- End of Evening or 9:00 pm Drawing for the Raffle Package (you do not need to be present to win)
- Use cash, check or credit card for raffle tickets & at the (cash) bar
- All wines tasted during the dinner pairings will be available to purchase as bottles at the end of the evening. Go ahead, fall in love and take some home with you!
- We are not able to offer any refunds after August 10
- Questions? Email: email@example.com, phone 952-594-4041
If you are not able to join us for the event, please consider making a donation to MN LDEI (just click through to “Tickets” and you will see a choice for “Donation.”) Our mission remains clear and strong as we support the youth of Urban Roots as they learn gardening and cooking skills. We also award academic scholarships to women students pursuing careers in culinary, agricultural or food science fields.
Minnesota Les Dames D’Escoffier International is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to supporting and promoting the achievement of women leaders in food, fine beverage, hospitality, and related industries, fostering excellence through educational and charitable activities since 1996. We support our members and encourage and mentor women in the community by sharing knowledge and providing leadership through educational opportunities and philanthropic events for the community at large.